Got that PS3 of yours? But you are worried about its maintenance and care, then don’t you worry, you have come to the right place. Ps3 is a hell lot of fun when it comes to gaming, but when it comes to taking care of ps3, you would have seen all of your friends backing off. So if you want to have a good working ps3 to enjoy it for a longer period of time, do take care of its cleanliness.
All these games you have taken a liking to and all those movies you’ve been streaming are keeping the console alive. So, start taking care of your PS3 like it’s a member of your family and keep an eye on latest tips and Check reference floorcleaningtools.com. Some simple tips t clean your PS3 are shared here.
Useful Tips To Clean Your Gaming Console
You can start maintaining your ps3 regularly after you are done with your gaming session with your friends. It hardly takes five to ten minutes to clean your console properly. So below are some tips or steps to clean your ps3 in a better way.
1. Start with cleaning the case by toweling it
2. Wash the case with soap and water
3. Wipe it with a clean towel to remove dust and hairs
4. Avoid contact with any cleaning chemicals
5. Let it dry for 24 hours for a proper cleaning
6. To avoid static, don’t use the power plug on your PS3 when it is not in use
Normal Causes Of Your Ps3 Getting Dirty
The most important thing is to know that it is normal to get dust inside your system. This means it increases your headache of cleaning and regularly maintaining your gaming console to keep running it smoothly. The ps3 can get dirty because of the following reasons:
- Your system gets dirty through normal usage, playing games, watching movies for about 1 hour per day.
- The air inside is hot and dry, and this absorbs dust particles.
- Also, don’t put your console on a bed or sofa where there is hair or other fluids; this will cause white dots on your screen, making it hard to see clearly.
These are some causes why dirt gets inside of your ps3. But you should not worry about this anymore if you believe you can spend some time maintaining your ps3. That is why you should always use the original controller that comes with the PS3, never use others.
Maintaining Your Ps3
Try not to put your console in a place with direct sunlight, where the sun can heat it up. Instead, keep your PS3 in a well-aerated place. Try to keep your console on a soft surface rather than putting it on a hard surface like glass or ceramic tiles and further Check reference floorcleaningtools.com. Remove any dust particles from the vents before you use the console, use a vacuum cleaner but never open it up by yourself or try to disassemble it by yourself.